serial no: 88011
So what can I do to unlock it
Pls help me
Thank you

Chubby boy

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Visit Wickedunlock.com.There you can unlock your iPhone through Remote unlocking.They are very cheap and reliable,They provide good customer service,I unlocked my mobile using this site.So I recommend you to view this site for more Details.It will be more Helpful to you.

Reactions: aarlene

yamsie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Is this a 3Gs? You're most likely on the wrong baseband. Most require being flashed with ipad baseband to unlock! If I were you, I'd check to see when the phone was made (you can see that in the serial number). If it's one of the iPhones manufactured recently you CANNOT unlock it by software as you can severely damage the modem chip! I'd highly recommend before you destroy the device to check the serial number, or to consider factory unlocking it instead. This site, which I use regularly, offers it really really cheap: Global Unlock Codes -- Unlock your phone for $1.99!

yamsie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Is this a 3Gs? You're most likely on the wrong baseband. Most require being flashed with ipad baseband to unlock! If I were you, I'd check to see when the phone was made (you can see that in the serial number). If it's one of the iPhones manufactured recently you CANNOT unlock it by software as you can severely damage the modem chip! I'd highly recommend before you destroy the device to check the serial number, or to consider factory unlocking it instead. This site, which I use regularly, offers it really really cheap: globalunlockcodes.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost