Top charts app store not loading

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have this issue a week ago...
it won't loading the top charts at the store,
i already turn off the phone, log out from my appstore account and sign in once again... but it's still loading and show a blank page

9432.jpg

please any advice!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's possible that Apple is experiencing problems on their end. Anyway, is this happening when you're on Wi-Fi, cellular data or both?

PhoonZblock

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Having the exact same problem as well on iPhone 6 plus iOS 8.4.2

Top charts refuses to load while the loading icon spins indefinitely. Rest of the App Store works fine. Tried every basic troubleshooting method but doesn't fix the problem.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had App Store issues from time to time lately. I usually just refresh the cache (tap the "updates" button in the bottom right 10 times). If that doesn't work, force quit the App Store and re-launch.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had my share of App Store issues on 9.3.2. White screens that don't load, the featured section showing in Top Charts, etc. Swiping out of multitasking fixes some of it, a hard reset works for some.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had my share of App Store issues on 9.3.2. White screens that don't load, the featured section showing in Top Charts, etc. Swiping out of multitasking fixes some of it, a hard reset works for some.

Yup, same issues. Figured it was just an App Store issue. Who knows...

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It's possible that Apple is experiencing problems on their end. Anyway, is this happening when you're on Wi-Fi, cellular data or both?
It's happend on both, wifi and cellular data.

I've had App Store issues from time to time lately. I usually just refresh the cache (tap the "updates" button in the bottom right 10 times). If that doesn't work, force quit the App Store and re-launch.

I did this yesterday and right now -
Also I did a "hard reset" and still the top charts loading (blank screen)

timon133

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
well, i just spend 2 days with Apple Support and the end result was "Please update to iOS 9..."

what i tried: normal reboot, cold reboot, 10 times tap on AppStore categories to clear the cache, closing the app from Multi Task bar, changing the DNS to Google's and others, changing to 3G/4G/WiFi, signing our of iCloud, changing time settings, changing Language settings, Reseting Network Settings as well ... no luck.

the problem is with iOS 8.4.1 in my case.

/cheers

ZahirSher

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
well, i just spend 2 days with Apple Support and the end result was "Please update to iOS 9..."

what i tried: normal reboot, cold reboot, 10 times tap on AppStore categories to clear the cache, closing the app from Multi Task bar, changing the DNS to Google's and others, changing to 3G/4G/WiFi, signing our of iCloud, changing time settings, changing Language settings, Reseting Network Settings as well ... no luck.

the problem is with iOS 8.4.1 in my case.

/cheers

I would also add its a problem in iOS 8.1.2, well I'm guessing Apple did this on purpose to make their users upgrade to iOS crappy 9 so they would get higher chart ranks lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would also add its a problem in iOS 8.1.2, well I'm guessing Apple did this on purpose to make their users upgrade to iOS crappy 9 so they would get higher chart ranks lol

iOS 9 is much better than iOS 7 and 8 ever were. It's much more stable with fewer bugs. Where did you get the idea it's "crappy"?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy