TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rborodin

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Thank you, guys, for your site, I love reading it. We currently work with orphans in Ukraine, we have two daughters and we take looong train rides (~24 hours), so our girls get bored on the train a lot, it would be cool to watch a few movies on an Ipad. The trains are about 40 years old, so you can't charge a laptop on it. So, if we win - that would be cool for the whole family.(the parents can stay sane:)

Ruslan

psreece

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I wont an IPad!

I love you Pod Cast on Wednesday nights. I love my IPhone 4 and would really enjoy the IPad to go with it. I have been a Windows user for many years but my IPhone has me thinking MAC next time I buy. Keep up the great work.;)

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
iPad

I would love to win one for my husband to take with him to engineering school next semester. I recently lost my job and we can't afford to get him a laptop anymore. This would be a big help.

casmith07

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would really like this for my long train ride to my law classes every day to read TiPb!

That and I've been a really good boy this year! Ask Santa I'm on the right list!

John-Fox

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
My Poor Child ...

I contemplated a big ol' feel-sorry-for-my-kid lie, like how he really wanted one for Christmas and I just couldn't afford it and that I knew he was going to be let down come Christmas Day when it wasn't under the tree because he really thinks that Kringle is going to bring it, tears, Christmas Day depression, etc.

But the truth is I'm a single guy with no children, but I still can't afford an iPad, I would love to win this one. :-D

Happy holidays to all!

rottguy22

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
IPad Needed

I could truly use an IPad. I am one of those that don't own any Apple products and would like to move to the Apple platform. I had asked for an Apple, but when I finally received one, it was a Granny Smith...Needless to say I was a bit disappointed. My wife offered to get me an iRon, but its not the same thing. Although I heard the iRon was a pretty hot item, I think I am being played on that one.

Happy Holidays (and non-holidays if you are so inclined).

sucram6791#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
my dad's same type of ipad (32 Gb wifi & 3g) was stolen a few weeks ago and this would be a great way to make him feel better about it and would also make a great late christmas gift

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
It would be amazing I'd be able to see TiPb on something bigger then an iPhone screen. I'd share it with my family so we could all get use out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire