TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I enjoy the video podcasts the most, and I come to the site to check up on the competition. SORTA! I'm from another SPE sister site, CrackBerry.com. I'm just a lowely mod, so I AM allowed to enter. ;) An ipad would sure look sweet next to my android tab and my coming Playbook. (IF it ever comes out, LOL!!!)

energysoup

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Tipb "Set phasers to Stun

Thank-You to the Tipb family.

I subscribe to about 25 blogs and podcasts mostly Apple related podcasts, news, and business casts. Tipb is my favorite blog. I never miss a post, I enjoy the articles and commentary you are all wonderfully talented writers. You've got game. iphone and ipad live are also my favorites the only shows I will not miss.When I cant watch them I listen using the Podcaster app for iphone 4.
I check your site multiple times daily on my MBP or my Reeder app for iphone 4. No ipad yet.
Tipb is a far superior blog. The why? Have you seen your competitors websites? yikes! HELLO its 2011 you can aim higher than GEO Cities. your site ROCKS THE HOUSE!
You are the full service blog, you cover all demographics from Razor (snickers) to TREO 650p "BABY". The information you offer is priceless to me. Before I discovered Tipb it was hit or miss trying to find help, tips, or anything of use or trustworthy. The how to, user guide, reviews, and videos, are really useful, and the store prices are great.
Each of you have your own special love of Apple and their products they create. Steve Jobs has done an incredible job spreading his vision. Tipb is an extension of that vision. Tipb has created its own community "who does that"? I wear my Tipb T-shirt proudly.
You answer my tweets! Thanks by the way your replies have been helpful.
Your shows are always entertaining. last year after listening to an episode of iphone live "I thought to myself" they should have more than one show a week" and then... there were two! All of you do a great job on the shows. Your "awesome", "well", hilarious, feisty, and full of nerd. YOU BLEND WELL. You act like your family. There was a story..... and they became the Brady Bunch.
No one holds a light saber to Tipb.com

You provide a service, created community, and share a vision that involves products that make people happy. How cool is that!

Oh, and my absolute favorite thing about Tipb.com.....
Rene, Georgia, Allyson, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and yes even Dieter. Is he to good for us now?

All the Best.

Jerrod Robinson, AKA energysoup

arby333

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Great Info for ALL

TiPb is fantastico!!! I have been accessing info from this great site for a long time now. I have finally joined TiPb and am now benefiting from the wisdom of this site even more. Thanks for making this blog possible.:D

DJT5

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Tips & How Tos

TiPb is a great place for all things Apple and I love learning the little tips that make using my Apple products even easier.

rydeordie2302

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Tipb is the first place I visit when I power my iPhone 4 on in the morning! Not my emails, not a social network page, just Tipb! The absolute best place for all things apple! The instructional videos and tips really are the key to the site. Keep up the good work!

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb.com is the wealth of information that everyone at TiPb professionally delivers (I really love the podcasts too!!!). I was a convert from BlackBerry after the 3G was released and was an avid fan of CrackBerry.com, which after coming from the premiere BlackBerry site, was an easy transition to the premiere iPhone (iOS) site. I still remember all of the iPhone vs. BlackBerry comparisons and great images that went along with them but I think everyone finally acknowledged that there is no comparison anymore. ;)

Gmb3035

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb - Great Web Site Design and Functionality

Just a note...Love the website...Great Web Site Design and Functionality. Everything you need (or need to know) in one place.
I plan on buying an Ipad 2 soon and will certainly be back to you site.
Great Job and thank you for allowing me to enter the contest.
- Gmb3035
:cool:

Altimate

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I never win these things . . .

I held out for iPad 2 because I knew that it would be what iPad 1 should have been. I'm in the position to buy one, and it would be a wonderful help to my photography business. I already use my iPhone for EasyRelease, DSLR Remote, and the catalog photos for clients. An iPad would just look more professional and make things easier for my clients to see.

Also, being a full-time student, it would help with school projects and organization.

Like my title says, I never win these things, but I'm hoping you can prove me wrong for a change! Thanks for TiPb! I love your site!

Almina

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Best way to keep up to date!

I find myself everyday several times a day checking tipb.com, just love to read the updates *** soon as they roll out

Faty

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Need iPaaad

I want one so bad! and I'd be on tipb every day with it reading on how to get more out of it! thats why I keep coming!

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The weekly app picks/reviews and breakdowns of the new iOS updates are what keep me coming back. They're simply easy to read and understand and offer down to earth POIGNANT insight! That, and the chance for an iPad2. ;)

kevspeck

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
why I must win the iPad2

Love the podcast because it is entertaining, I like the voices (especially Georgia's lilt) and the duration of the podcast moves swiftly by. My favorite things are the app reviews and the forum f.a.q.'s. I check back daily for the how-to's and tutorials because they are clear and concise. Though I don't even own an iPad and I am a loyal listener! Haven't missed an episode EV-ER. Keep on with the lovin', your gang rules.

Regards,
kevin

mattwlk2

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
iPad 2

Hey TiPb,

I wanted to say first that I LOVE iPhone/iPad live and everyone in it! I haven't been able to make it to the iPhone live webcasts in a while because of night classes but I still listen to the podcast to catch up :). I plan on making it tonight because we don't have class because of the holiday week. I totally want an iPad 2 because they are so magical! The ONLY reason I havent got the first one or plan on getting the 2nd one is because of price issue, and I figured y'all were giving one away and sure enough y'all announced that y'all were! Well, see ya tonight!

kevspeck

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
what?! hey, that's MY iPad2

Love the podcast(s) and the website. Between the two of them I've got a one-stop for advice, releases and opinion all delivered in quick-format via your faces (in the boxes, Georgia on top of course); voices and the u-stream. Good multi-tasking, gang. Okay. Rea-dy. iPad2, make it happen!
Regards,
kevin

captainmorgan

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love TiPB!! You guys have the greatest info on everything Apple. I check back every day to get the latest news and advice on apps, events, and software. This is such a helpful website! I love all iOS devices, and would love to get an iPad 2. It would be such a helpful device for me! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68