TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whtrbt7

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb has been my Flip app feed for several months now and it always has insightful articles based on opinion instead of just flat facts provided by major news feeds. It's the quality of content that keeps me coming back to TiPb instead of just scanning articles like CNET.

deuts

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
If there are two conflicting ideas/facts between a TiPb article and another, there's a greater likelihood that TiPb's correct. That's why I keep on coming back here.

And by the way, thanks for the iPad 2 that I'm going to win. haha

callmebob

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
As someone who has progressed through your sister sites from Crackberry to Android Central and now TiPb, I think this is the best site to get all of my info about iPhone and iPad products. I think what I love best is the info about apps. The app store is so bloated with products, that you can get lost, almost overwhelmed, looking for apps. Not to mention, the developer's description doesn't always let you know the apps true functionality. That's my favorite part of this site, I learn a lot about new and updated apps, get helpful reviews of them and I'm able to learn about their updates and functionality.

Many other sites only concentrate on press releases and rumors, and while that is important and I come here for that info too, that information can be found anywhere. Those sites don't drill down enough to give real info and tips about the products. The reason I keep coming back is not because of the standard press info, but because this is the one place that I can learn about new apps, get helpful tips on how to use the devices and actually learn something more than just the next release date. It's a great site, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
What I like the most.

What I like the most about tipb.com is the podcasts they are always very interesting and professional. I just wish there were more of them to listen to! lol I don't have to win but thanks for the chance!

LinkTree

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 - love to get one

I mostly like the short videos you do.
Great for my coffee break at work, fast and cool way to get short update about stuff (loved the latest iOS4.3 changes)

jruderman

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
What brings me back to TiPb over and over again is the fact that if there is iOS news I know you guys will have the scoop as soon as it breaks. You guys are on the cutting edge and I am along for the ride everyday.

jimjames

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think this is the best site to get all of my info about iPhone and iPad products. I think what I love best is the info about apps and news. I keep coming back because of the quality and detail of the information on the site.

nojok3#IM

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I follow the blog all the time and just signed up for the forum today!

I enjoy keeping up with the new products and services from Apple and I know this is the place to be.

spfx99

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb the best because

TiPb is the best website because I can find all the latest rumors and feeds about apple products, or click the link to their sister site androidcentral to find out about my EVO. And because I am about to win a new ipad2.

brucerg

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I love going to TiPb to receive comprehensive updates that are specific to the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The authors have always provided interesting opinions, which I respect. I also really like the iPhone version of the website that makes the site even more enjoyable. I'd really like an iPad 2 so I can use it for my new teaching job this September!

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Wow! This is great. More than 3000 TIPB users have made their voice heard as to why they should receive the iPad 2.

TIPB is Alive and Well.

TIPB is a friend to all iDevice owners.

I first found TIPB while searching for rumors about the iPhone 3GS. It was my first Apple device. Right then, I was hooked.

I visit the site multiple times a day as I know it will provide me with the latest information, updates, and news.

TIPB does a great job creating a community where many life-long Apple fans and many life-long Windows fans are able to gather and share with one another.

Simply put, TIPB is my #1 tech news source.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win a new iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh