TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
TiPB has become one of my go-to websites--not just for i-News, but for keeping me informed and entertained. I love the chemistry between Rene and Georgia, the snarky posts that make me grin, and the steady flow of i-nformation. The only thing that would make TiPB any better would be to read it on an iPad 2!

Onjr3

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
long time reader, newly registered member =-)

What keeps me coming back time and time again would have to be all the awesome articles!

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Some of the many things that keeps my continually coming are back:
1. The constantly updated news (my most important as I probably am on the site 10 - 12 times a day)
2. The endless amount of info and help in the forums
3. I am not going to lie, the contests! :)

tommyjaw

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
From my current ipad

TIPB has become my one stop for information, jailbreak, and all news on iOS or idevice information. Thanks TIPB

Fauxfrankwren

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love being able to cruise TipB's mobile site at work on my iPhone to get the latest updates. I also love the iTunes tips and shortcuts-they have helped me tremendously.

Jmsully

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, It's kind of hard to name all of the things i like about TiPB. But my favorites are that they have the latest iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch news. And that it has the how to videos and that the Writers are very good and interesting when they write an article.

Vydar

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that how much information you guys have about anything regarding iOs devices from jailbreaking tips, to awesome forums for information.

inkedgeek

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
What keeps me coming back? All things Iphone plain an simple, and when I get the Ipad it will be all things Iphone an Ipad. The information posted is always up to date and reliable which should be the reason anyone comes back. Probably not the best answer but its all I got.

iMatt

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Long time reader, first time poster !

I'd have to say, your phrasing of this question leaves me in a bit of a quandary, was it one question or two ? Firstly, you've asked me what my most absolutely favourite thing is, to which I would have to reply "A 7:30am round of golf on a fresh crisp morning somewhere nice and warm with a group of my closest mates, with my clubs in my hand, a gps buggy on standby and the promises of a cool beer waiting for me at the finish of a terrific round". Thats my absolutely favourite thing, unless my wife asks the same question in which case my reply is "you darling" - now of course, I use my fantastic golfshot gps app on my iphone 4 for the golf course (making my favourite thing reply more relevant....see what I did there !!!)

However, now reading the question correctly, without a doubt I keep coming back to tipb, for the unbiased views of all things apple.....ha, no seriously, i keep coming back to download the weekly podcasts for all the latest rumours and analysis of the way the consumer technology market is progressing....and man is it progressing - that and the jonny ives impressions.

keep blogging

iMatt (UK)

jmleib

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
One stop shop

I use TiPb as my exclusive source for Apple/iPhone/iPad news - I let you do the aggregating for me!

Plus, the exclusive analysis (generally from Rene) is really interesting and something I don't see happening anywhere else.

bclark

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
As an iOS developer, I love that TiPb continually supplies me with the most thorough information, and in a way taht is very approachable.

Thank you guys!

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Best & most addictive iOS divice forum on the interweb.. What brings me back each day is the main page news feed, its rocks and with a great community and up to date info what else do i need to say?....... pluuuusssss the site icon looks pretty sweet on my Bookmarks bar =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966