• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yldevo

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey I would love one of the Scotties, I work with High School students for a non-profit, we take lots of trips, in April for their spring break we are rebuilding some orphanges in Haiti, somehow I always end up carrying everyone's stuff, the Scotties would work wonders!

realphood

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
ipad give away

well i would luv one of these things i think the ipad is good tech but the price blows, i am surely interested in this hardware unit , I think it will be a driving force for the future of mobile media

jcadiram

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Given how transitory the weather here is I'd love the tropical vest so that I can change it to match the seasons and changing temperature throughout the day.

Leandro

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece, it's light and have a lot of pockets. Love it.
Great giveaway, I love to see apparel too in giveaways! Thx.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
I would want the Plain cotton hoodie. I wear one every day but it'd be nice to stow my gear in it. As it is I'm having to pick and choose between my two active phones, GPS, and iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza