Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pivale

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
I recently moved to a new house and having a sound set hasn't become a priority yet.
As such this jawbone would be awesome to entertain my guests and to relax in the evening while listening to some soothing music after a day's work.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want this? Because when I read this article I said... FINALLY! A sound option that doesn't require me to take my iPhone out of it's case or clutter my desk with cables! It would be PERFECT for my work desk!

iph0neme

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I play music, videos and movies all day long on my iPhone. I would really like to have one so I can play clear, crisp music to my daughter soon. I have seen this in person but could never afford it as responsibilities and priorities change. I still love technology and the iPhone universe (Apple really), but opportunities like this are one in a million. I want one...please.

timtoggs

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
This JAMBOX would be awesome. Whenever I'm hanging out with friends, I am always the designated DJ, playing music from my iPhone. They always get mad when I am constantly leaving card games to walk over to the speakers and change the song. With this, I could do it right from the table!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A nice addition to my office

This would look great on my desk, perched next to my iPhone 4 charger and laptop (which unfortunately isn't Apple, but it would be if I had the money) and next to the empty spot where my iPad 2 (or 3) would be (again, no money). Thanks TiPb for some great giveaways to your loyal fans!

hudster

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Since I am always on the go with the military, it would be awesome to have this little baby, giving all of my fellow airman that extra morale, especially when deployed.

I love the site and your shows, keep up the good work guys!

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I need a jambox so I could make sure everyone hears my tardis ringtone while I hide in a phonebox.

I have issues. Only one of them is not owning a jambox.

jayG627

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a job where I'm pretty much never home so I'm constantly outside in the street trying to enjoy a nice lil program on either my hulu app or Netflix with my iPad but these speakers are meant for indoors def not the loud mean streets of NYC.....these speakers right here are def what I'm looking for so TiPb hook me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68