Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4742259)

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
The reasons that I would like a JamBox are as follows. I work from home and am in my home office at least 9 hours a day. I'm also working a second job that adds even more time in my home office. Having both an iPhone (Soon to be new iPhone) and iPad, I am constantly listening to music. With over 4900 songs, it literally takes more than 14 days to cycle through all of the music. Being able to fill a 12x15 room with 12 foot ceilings with the sounds of music from the impressive JamBox Jawbone would make my ability to support the troops with my work even more enjoyable. I have enjoyed the Jawbone Echo BT with my iPhone and the Jambox would be amazing. Tipb is a permanent browser tab and iPad app. Being able to say that I got a JamBox from tipb would be awesome! Keep up the great work everyone!

chealy

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this. When my husband and I play Halo against another couple, we always throw on some Prodigy or fast-paced music. This box would make it much easier to throw on some musice without having our fingers off of our triggers for too long, ensuring victory!!

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I saw one of these at an AT&T store and immediately wanted one, that is until I saw the price tag. I would love to have this for basically every reason already mentioned. So versatile and practical. I'm a music lover and would definitely be really nice to have.

grape8pe2

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Entertaining the Kids

I'm always entertaining my kids at restaurants, doctors offices, and in the car. Allowing my iPod touch to stream so everyone can hear would be awesome!

mark_g1

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Jambox would be sweet for my outside BBQ's and family gatherings! Friends can connect to it via Bluetooth to be able to stream their own music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966