Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantom#IM

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I want it because it's an excellent idea and spin off from the Boom Boxes of the 80's, which I owned and jammed Michael Jackson on!!!

kangoljas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn;t it be great

If I could beam music from my phone to a Jambox at work instead of playing through that tiny speaker on the bottom of my iPhone....... why yes, yes it would!

smites

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
JamBox

They produce some really good sounding devices. I'd love to use mine when out in my sunroom and patio where the speakers won't reach.

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I need this for my desk at work. Need to get through the day with some tunes via pandora, Sirius xm and iTunes. Thanks TiPb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beefalo

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I Want

Because I want to emulate Charlie Sheen and always be winning? Plus, I don't want to always have to wear earbuds to listen to decent sound from my iPhone.

rneglia

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
No other options

Hi Rene and Friends,

I would love this because (a) all those iPod docks can really damage your device when you try and dock it and (b) the speaker on my iPod touch is so bad that whenever I try and spontaneously play a song, my girlfriend gets angry and tells me to shut it off. Also, the sound on our TV is terrible, so playing music with an AppleTV is hopeless as well. Help meeee!

:)

jhoffmeyer

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to be able to move between rooms in the house and to keep listening to music and podcasts. The JamBox also looks sleeker and better than any other speaker or stereo I've seen.

muaddip

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I are looking for a nice portable good sounding speaker system to use around the house and for parties and from all the reviews this one is great. I would love to chance to be able to win it.

Thanks!!

vmp7

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jambox giveaway

I'd love the jambox for my daughter. Shes four and taking dance. Recently learned how to use my old Bose Sounddock. I can put the Jambox in her room and let her dance her heart out with an iPod touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2