Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsetter4life

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I love using my iPhone in the morning to listen to my fav radio show, but I hate bringing my phone into the bathroom for obvious moisture issues. With the JamBox, I can leave my phone in the bedroom and still listen as loud as I want.

And yes, I know a radio would be simple, easy and cheap, but I'm just outside their tower's range so I stream through WunderRadio.

Edward R A Brohm

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I want one?

Seriously?

Why WOULDN'T I?

The flexibility ... the portability ... the cool-ability of this product would make me the most popular guy on the block ... and come on nerds .. (coming from a fellow nerd) Who wouldn't want that?

AZ Gizmo

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Listening to the music on our iPhones in our home is one of the greatest delights we have. Now that the weather is cooling down we find that we like to spend more time in our back patio. Having the JAMBOX would allow us to sit back there, eating a meal, reading our iPads, all the while being able to listen to music without having to blast it in the house at an unhealthy (not to mention rude) level!

PDXCanuck

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Jambox

I have a serious medical condition and the jam box would help me fill the prescription my Dr. gave me.

A prescription for more Cow Bell!

TheGordon

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
The dude abides

I've wanted this thing since it was first reviewed. It's small, simple, stylish and reportedly does the job effectively. Just like my iPhone and iPad. I need one. (make that want)

DamienTyler

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Jambox for the Fall

We do a lot of bonfires and cookouts in the fall, and having the Jambox to add to the entertainment out by the fire would be an amazing addition! Hope to win this one!

elevatorguy

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
This looks like a great device! I would love to have a device that I could ANYWHERE and have conference call audio ...right there! Awesome. I did the research on it and the LIVE AUDIO feature sounds great too. I use and icon and it's the only earpiece that has ever worked and fit properly!

nicholas.anton0606

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Music anywhere

The jambox is freaking sweet. A rechargable speaker box. why was this not thought of sooner. Everyone wants to be more Green and now they can. this would be an amazing addition to my rock climbing gear. Listen to real music (that you on the wall can hear) while climbing. This would get so much use out of it and it wouldnt be for just my pleasure but the pleasure of the whole group as we could rock out with our chalk out.

T Mac

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been considering an external speaker for my iphone/ipad. I've looked at all of the competition available. While comparing the size/sound/cost of each, the JAMBOX definitely seems to be the clear winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966