iPhone Embarrassing Moment!

dejagood

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Okay, once again...just got my iphone a couple days ago. I was very excited to go to church today and not have to carry my big bulky Bible, was going to use my iphone instead...SO I thought for SURE I put my phone on vibrate by turning vibrate on in the settings! Sure enough, I get a text and guess what...it's as loud as the Pastor. UGH! HOW do I set my phone to vibrate to make this not happen again?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay, once again...just got my iphone a couple days ago. I was very excited to go to church today and not have to carry my big bulky Bible, was going to use my iphone instead...SO I thought for SURE I put my phone on vibrate by turning vibrate on in the settings! Sure enough, I get a text and guess what...it's as loud as the Pastor. UGH! HOW do I set my phone to vibrate to make this not happen again?

So why did you take your phone instead of your bible again??

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Why are you telling the guy to not carry the iPhone and carry a paper version of the bible? That was not the question and is just trolling... I thought smartphones are supposed to help us replace a lot of everyday stuff and keep organized? But yeah hit the switch on the side of the phone the only sound that gets out is the alarm.