iPhone CrApp List

torrda

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
haha man, I think I downloaded 11 apps the day I got the phone.

I get bored and go on app frenzies. Of course, most of them are free. I only have between 12 - 15 paid apps:

Tweetie
BeejiveIM
DoodleJump (addicting as hell)
SupermonkeyBall
Crash
Enigmo
Colorsplash (really cool for editing photos)
PocketGod
CroMag

and some other random games.

I don't think I've ever really downloaded a paid app I didn't like with the exception of MobileChat, which was utter garbage.

i dont get why people spend so much money on "chat apps" if there are other better ones such as nimbuzz and meebo which are completely free and support Voice over IP.

Mar 8, 2010
www.lawrence-najjar.com
NY Times app

Really? l've never had a problem with it. l'm a news junkie, so thank God...or whatever else theological being that one might worship.

For me, the worst app l've come across was the Beer Pong game. But then again, it was free. l try to keep in mind, that the lower the price, the less quality you'll get. lMO anyway.

I'm sorry the NY Times app crashes on you. It works fine for me. All I can think of is that you might check to see if you have the latest version. Look at the App Store icon on Home and see if there is a red, circled number overlaying it. The number indicates the number of apps that you can update by opening the App Store app.

samuelliebz

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
To say the app store is 75% crap misses the point in the same way as saying a library is full of crap or is full of irrelevant books. it is relevant to have it as a supplier of apps or books for when you need or want that specific book or app.

The candy store analogy is good also - you pay a few pennies and try it out - if you dont like it, hey it didnt cost much - unless you want to sample the iRa Pro for $900...

I think it is a phenomenal resource for fun, education and business. On a whim I got "Tips & Tricks" iPhone Secrets this week because I figured it looked interesting - and there are some things there I did not know the iPhone could do.

Had it been rubbish then hey, it was only $1 wasted. m If it came close to living up to the App Store blurb description then it is worth far more than $1. Thank fully it was worth it, but I would not have been heart broken if it was rubbish or even just not that great.

Just read the App Store descriptions and see if an app is right for you..