iPhone CrApp List

jbmoney13

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to have to go with...90% of the App Store as mentioned before. I would not even give an App the publicity of posting it if it is that bad. :)

mayyam

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's hard to choose when so many apps are crapp...
first one that comes to mind is the beer one.

And I really despise all of those "RPG" themed apps out right now... the zombies, vampires, and kingdom types where you have to wait X amount of minutes to generate but 1 piece of gold, 1 piece of health, etc.

zwienerdc

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would have to say most addicting game ever is one of the worst apps I have played. It is fun for about ten seconds then it is just stupid.

astrosaurus

Jun 18, 2009
www.astrosaurus.com
I've been pretty lucky that I haven't downloaded too many duds. The last game that I got that was truly awful was iJoust. TERRIBLE! Early on there were a ton I got that were pointless (that were free though). I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to the actual applications side, I don't get just about anything.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
And I really despise all of those "RPG" themed apps out right now... the zombies, vampires, and kingdom types where you have to wait X amount of minutes to generate but 1 piece of gold, 1 piece of health, etc.

Well, World War is one of those games and I can't put it down. I ran through two full charges yesterday just due to that one game. I don't know why I am so hooked on it, but I am. I guess to each his own.

Sincerely,
Q6DQCD

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
mirror app

Imirror

gives you a painting fram and you are suppose to try to find your reflection in it to give off the appearance of a mirror

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, World War is one of those games and I can't put it down. I ran through two full charges yesterday just due to that one game. I don't know why I am so hooked on it, but I am. I guess to each his own.

Sincerely,
Q6DQCD

World War is tons of fun! Great for moments when you get a little bored or want to pass some time.

GP43ST

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded this mirror app about a month ago. It was so pointless and stupid! All it did was put a frame on the screen and BAM they claim its a magical mirror that was magically created! Whoa that was never there before!

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I have to nominate FlyToMap. My boat is on the Potomac River, and the Potomac River maps disappeared from the app recently making it pretty useless to me right now. I don't know if it's a bug with the app or what, since support doesn't seem to answer emails. It's pretty aggravating since I believe that app was $9.99 when I bought it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien