iphone 3g os 3.0 stuck on reboot while trying to jb with redsnow

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
so i was jb my iphone 3g whith redsnow and it was going great i put the correct ipsw and it did its thing i turned of my iphone i did the hold the power button for 3 secs then held both the power button and the home button for 10 secs then let go of the power button and held it for 25 secs then it went onto the next step were it was supposed to jb then it got stuck on reboot
any ideas??????

Mistermarc

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Same thing is happening to me, goes through first reboot, then on second one just sits there, this happened to me on 2.0 JB also, fixed it by using my cousins computer, something to do with my usb drivers, that's what I'm gonna try tomm

Cannon#IM

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Same here ... running Vista x86 and trying to do it on an 8gb 3g iphone running 3.0

It's been restored but I have just one sms from my new carrier ... could that be the issue?

Also, would pressing power help?

bluesteelz

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
can anyone help

i dont like this 3.0 very much at but its too late now,main problem for me is that my favorite two apps are not working right...one v wallpaper...and ... two..mobilefinder. witch is what i use to copy new videos from mix tube. and then i install them into vwallpaper as my ring tones... can some tell me what i can do to fix this or if theres a patch for these apps thanks...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy