GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

andino

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
One of my friends wrote off a month long vacation as a business expense. It was like a 100k in rooms, food, and getaway stuff haha

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Craziest expense item...

I once submitted an expense report for $180 in margaritas, when the company did not cover alcoholic beverages.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I expensed for my boss 60 pounds of Tri-Tip for a BBQ we were having. Should have seen the checker...she thought I was crazy.

johnchen3

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
My boss planned a birthday celebration for himself with lots of alcohol and exotic dancers. I paid for the bill and sent my reimbursement request in which my boss himself had to approve.

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
white give away

I rarely get to expense anything other than mileage on the rare occasion the company paid me to drive 1 hour to and from a certain location.
White iphone looks cool, though!

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Certify!

I have actually expensed the Certify Wallet app so that I could then submit more accurate expense reports - my boss reimbursed me for it because she was sick of me having inaccurate expense reports lol;)

Cowthulu

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
A truck.

New small business, as a mobile mechanic, I was using my old personal truck for it. I hired an employee and sent him off in my truck to do a fleet job, when I got a call for a great opportunity to take on another fleet, but it was out of town. I hit the auto dealer, and drove out to my business meeting in my first major business expense.

The business stayed afloat just long enough for me to pay off the truck. :eek:

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The craziest thing I have seen on an expense report?

How about Republican fundraisers taking prospective donors out to a bondaged-themed strip club featuring women imitating lesbian sex? To the tune of over $1900? My contributions at work.

silwon

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
A Dodge Intrepid
Some customers needed a shuttle for a few days and my car was broke down, so i went to the car lot and got a Dodge Intrepid :) safe to say i was on the bosses poo-poo list but i was reimbursed :) I later smashed that car..,fun-fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.