Curious about selling my extra unactivated iphone 6 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

corytx8

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey Everyone

I am in a unique situation at the moment. Earlier this month Verizon shipped my first iphone 6 plus to my old address I currently no longer live at and left the phone on the front door. So after spending several days of trying to recover the phone, Verizon decided to send me a second iphone 6 plus for free and have Fed Ex reimburse me for my first phone, however FedEx managed to recover my first phone and got it shipped to me.

I just received my second iphone 6 plus today from Verizon that is currently not activated because I already have my original 6 plus that was recovered by FedEx activated now. I would like to sell my second new iphone 6 plus so that I can just upgrade my ipad.

How would I go about selling this second phone? Can I sell it or am I stuck with it?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
First off I would make sure the phone is not blacklisted by VZW because of the issues with shipping you had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

corytx8

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
my first phone that I have activated was the one that was supposed to be backlisted however I have that one activated..... You think they will have the new one they shipped blacklisted?

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd either return it or keep it & see what happens. Might end up selling it & Verizon goes & black lists it. Then the buyer would be mad at u.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If I understand correctly 2 phones 1 paid for 1 not? Then one should go back. Even if they did not request a return.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup