Transplant from Android Central

11B1P

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been an active member over in AC for years (hence the Trusted Member title) and a light stalker over here for several years. As a dipped and dyed Android user since the Galaxy S7 and a staunch Apple disliker, it's weird being on this side of the fence :oops:. A week ago I got the 15 plus and the watch SE (Verizon gave it to me for the line fee). I'm blaming my co-worker for being here. I started talking about getting a newer vehicle after the first of the year and he started talking about Apple Car Play and it got me curious. Jumped on the Verizon website and was originally going to go with the Pro Max, but when I went to my local store the rep showed the Plus and since I don't need the Pro Max features, the Plus just made sense.

I started my own repair business around 2014 that started out with game consoles and then branched into cellphones. That lasted until around the iPhone 7 when it became harder to open the phones. I just about always had a console to work on and it just became to much to do as a side gig.

Anywho, here I am checking out all the Apple stuff, trying desperately to not cave on a used watch Ultra :). I've been around iPhones for years for the repairs and as a former Deputy Coroner, the office used iPhones. I'll help where I can. Feel free to reach out.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore, great to have you aboard and you will find a lot of folks who you can share information with on the forums.

Reactions: 11B1P

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. In addition, congratulations on getting your new iPhone and hopefully, you’ll like it as much as we like ours. As for the Watch Ultra, go for it. It’s worth it, in my opinion.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been an active member over in AC for years (hence the Trusted Member title) and a light stalker over here for several years. As a dipped and dyed Android user since the Galaxy S7 and a staunch Apple disliker, it's weird being on this side of the fence :oops:. A week ago I got the 15 plus and the watch SE (Verizon gave it to me for the line fee). I'm blaming my co-worker for being here. I started talking about getting a newer vehicle after the first of the year and he started talking about Apple Car Play and it got me curious. Jumped on the Verizon website and was originally going to go with the Pro Max, but when I went to my local store the rep showed the Plus and since I don't need the Pro Max features, the Plus just made sense.

I started my own repair business around 2014 that started out with game consoles and then branched into cellphones. That lasted until around the iPhone 7 when it became harder to open the phones. I just about always had a console to work on and it just became to much to do as a side gig.

Anywho, here I am checking out all the Apple stuff, trying desperately to not cave on a used watch Ultra :). I've been around iPhones for years for the repairs and as a former Deputy Coroner, the office used iPhones. I'll help where I can. Feel free to reach out.
Hello and welcome to iMore! It’s gre to have you here!

11B1P

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
......As for the Watch Ultra, go for it. It’s worth it, in my opinion.
I keep telling myself, well my Galaxy Watch 6 classic has everything the Ultra has, and I should switch back. To me the watch SE2 is a downgrade in some areas, but the iOS apps seem to do a little more on my watch. And I'm not ready to spend that much on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77