Hi, New Forum Member Here

patchouliguy

Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
I'm a retired midwesterner, & have been an Apple fan since my first iPhone, the 3GS in 2009. I got a new iPhone every 2 years, until the X, then I went on a yearly replacement binge up to the 14 Pro Max. I skipped the 13 & the 15. The yearly upgrade excitement has died off quite a bit, as the year to year improvements have become more minimal. I bought my first iMac in 2012. My first iPad was the short lived 3rd generation. I was a watch hold out until the 6th generation.

I have no "hands-on" technical skills, but I love learning about tech. I've been a fan of iMore for years, & listened to the iMore show regularly, along with many other tech podcasts. I'm happy to be here on the forums.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm a retired midwesterner, & have been an Apple fan since my first iPhone, the 3GS in 2009. I got a new iPhone every 2 years, until the X, then I went on a yearly replacement binge up to the 14 Pro Max. I skipped the 13 & the 15. The yearly upgrade excitement has died off quite a bit, as the year to year improvements have become more minimal. I bought my first iMac in 2012. My first iPad was the short lived 3rd generation. I was a watch hold out until the 6th generation.

I have no "hands-on" technical skills, but I love learning about tech. I've been a fan of iMore for years, & listened to the iMore show regularly, along with many other tech podcasts. I'm happy to be here on the forums.
Hello and welcome to iMore! It’s great to have you here!

Reactions: patchouliguy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77