New to iOS

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks, this is the first time that I purchase an iOS device for myself. Big Android fan, but got tired of the fragmentation and praying for updates.

I’ve been a member of the Mobile Nations community since the days that Crackberry was king, after that I switched to Android circa 2011 and Android Central was my home; and now I’m going to be around here.

I have always loved and appreciated the Mobile Nations communities because everyone is objective and respectful of the tech choices that people make. Tech is tech.

I had no trouble at all adjusting to the change from Android to iOS, that’s a major plus in my book.

Hope to learn from all of you, and in no time I’m sure I’ll be lending a hand to others in the Android to iOS threads.

Spanish is my main language, so if anyone needs help replied in Spanish I’m game for that.

Have a great Friday.

Jaime Fermin
jfs101

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and feel free to join any discussion you find interesting. In addition, please don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance if needed.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the family! enjoy and feel free to ask any questions that you have...friendly and informed members will help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77