Best software for converting videos (DVD) for use on iPhone?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been having great luck with iSkySoft, especially since they were giving away free registration codes too a while back.

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
It is nice to find a site about my interest. My first visit to your site is been a big help. Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through. I?ll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information. You truly did a good job.

Jacinthe

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
How about WinAVI All-In-One Video Converter .
By using it software , all media formats can be converted to each other.And it has a quick speed: converting 4G movie only need 10 minutes.
WinAVI All-In-One Converter has a user-friendly interface that it is easily operated by anyone.It is easy to use for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user.
I hope it can help you.

hgradeca

May 28, 2011
Visit site
+1 for handbreak. When compared to all the converters I've used it seems to have the least trouble and produces the highest quality.

I absolutely agree.
Normally, I prefer paid software because free alternatives are usually inferior, but in this case, I really prefer Handbrake, it works excellent. :)

chucky1412

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I didnt see a better forum to put this in, so here goes...

I was wondering what the best software is for converting DVD's etc... to an iphone compatible video format. I know of a few (Transfer my DVD, Roxio Crunch, etc...), but haven ever used any. Any suggestions? Thanks.

try Total Video Converter....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dromen