Best Call Recording App

sledge007

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a preference on a good call recording app, that works with Bluetooth earpiece? I'd like to be able to review calls made at a later time...I hate taking notes, especially impossible while driving.

If you have a recommendation let me know what you're paying for it as well too please.

sledge007

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't already, you might want to try Zoom.

I don't think you understand my question. I want an audio call recorder, I'm not interested in video conference calls. My IT department doesn't allow Zoom on any of our devices. I read some reviews in the App Store but none so far have won me over, and hence, why I asked for a recommendation.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you understand my question. I want an audio call recorder, I'm not interested in video conference calls.
I did indeed understand your question and Zoom is more than a video conference service. You can record phone calls with the Zoom app on your iPhone.
My IT department doesn't allow Zoom on any of our devices.
Okay, but in your initial post, you did NOT state which apps you couldn't use or weren't allowed to use. You simply asked for recommendations on a good call recording app.
I read some reviews in the App Store but none so far have won me over, and hence, why I asked for a recommendation.
Hopefully others will reply soon with their recommendations.