AT&T Backordered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopnp

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this robes1.
This did make me feel better.
Here it is Thursday morning with no updated status on ATT and no tracking in email or on UPS/FedEx sites.
This phone number however states that my order is at the warehouse waiting for shipment.
THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!

Just thought I would post an update.
As of approx. 9:30am today (EST), my order changed from "BackOrdered" to "Processing".
No email or tracking information yet.

wunhangios

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Those that are still showing a quantity of one under backordered, hang in there, as I am sure your package will ship Friday or Monday. You're still one of the lucky ones because you know the second the 4S is released its gonna have shipping estimates of 1-2 or 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

I ordered from AT&T on Sunday and was given a 21-28 day estimate, so that 3-4 weeks for delivery timeframe is already here (and probably gone).

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I actually wouldn't order on any more websites or over the phone of you haven't done it already. It's gonna be a long wait. I would just take a day to stand in line and get it over with.

lfc38663

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Well , i ordered my iphone 4S Monday night so i guess that puts me in that 21-28 day loop :( shud have just went to the store.

oh and mine says backordered, but also says processing lol

Last edited:

lfc38663

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this robes1.
This did make me feel better.
Here it is Thursday morning with no updated status on ATT and no tracking in email or on UPS/FedEx sites.
This phone number however states that my order is at the warehouse waiting for shipment.
THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!

this to has made me feel a lil better, it says mine is at the warehouse until the shipment date....and i ordered it a few days after the 7th...thanks man!

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
has anybodys iphone been on backorder today and then changed? im still stuck on backorder and its a day away from the launch. whats the point of pre ordering if you dont get it. apple should have expected more customers so they should have planned for this.

lfc38663

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
has anybodys iphone been on backorder today and then changed? im still stuck on backorder and its a day away from the launch. whats the point of pre ordering if you dont get it. apple should have expected more customers so they should have planned for this.

nope, mines still on backorder, but says processing, im scared its gonna be 4 weeks like they say, but when i called that number dude posted it said it was in warehouse waiting for ship date...iono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77