Anyone switch back to Android?

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have had a Blackberry Tour and Bold, a Droid and Droid X. The iPhone is head and shoulders above each of those previous devices. I have had the Droid X for 6 months and I really do like it, however there were way too many lags and freezes and application crashes. Also the build quality made me feel like it was kind of cheap. I am loving the simplicity of iOS I am so much more efficient on it. The quality of apps are way better and the OS is so smooth. The build quality of the iPhone is phenomenal it just feels like it is a high end item. My Droid X is on eBay as I type this, I am not at all looking back and I have no remorse about paying full retail for the iPhone.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I left my HTC Incredible for the Iphone. Now Ive only had the Iphone for 3 days and really like its speed and ease of use. But I hate that you cannot customize it at all. I have to use the standard notifications(other than ringtone), the txt msg program sucks. There were a ton of messaging apps for android and none that I can find in the apple store.

If you want customization your basically told to Jailbreak and void your warranty.

Just my thoughts

Once again... Jailbreaking doesnt void your warranty. I have done a swap at Apple while Jailbroken on my 3GS due to dead pixel. But if you brick your iphone due to JB'ing and it cant be recovered, then yes Apple wont replace it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2