• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Adding a phone to iTunes

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 5 on my line. I am getting a 4s to put on another line. My question is how do I connect this phone to iTunes without mixing up the info from my other phone? I would like to keep them separate. I have iTunes 11.1.1 on Windows 7. TIA.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 5 on my line. I am getting a 4s to put on another line. My question is how do I connect this phone to iTunes without mixing up the info from my other phone? I would like to keep them separate. I have iTunes 11.1.1 on Windows 7. TIA.

Separate window log ins. I haven't used Windows in years so not sure how to do if on windows 7 but that's how I used to do it.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Or you could use your primary iTunes account for the App Store and then make a separate account for your info. Not sure if it works with connecting to iTunes. I just do everything over the air.