Benefit of Jailbreak on new WiFi iPad

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Now that we can jailbreak the new iPad, my question is what benefit is there? I have looked and do not see any discussions anywhere so.....below are the only reasons to jailbreak that I can think of. Please let me k ow if I am missing anything.

-theming
-pandora skip
-resizing iPhone only apps(new iPad already kind of does this)

What else would be the draw to jailbreak a wifi only iPad?

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought about jail breaking my iPad but decided against it. For my uses thenipad covers what I want to do as a tablet. If I had an iphone I would definitely have gone ahead with the jailbreak. Because of the way I use my phone I would find a stock iPhone way to limiting. I get around that by using a rooted HTC Android phone that does more of what I need. My tablet use is pretty much limited to things the iPad does already so no real need to jailbreak.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I thought about jail breaking my iPad but decided against it. For my uses thenipad covers what I want to do as a tablet. If I had an iphone I would definitely have gone ahead with the jailbreak. Because of the way I use my phone I would find a stock iPhone way to limiting. I get around that by using a rooted HTC Android phone that does more of what I need. My tablet use is pretty much limited to things the iPad does already so no real need to jailbreak.

Yeah, I already was running my iPhone with jailbreak, there tons of reasons for that. I ended up doing my new iPad primarily for Pandora skip, I was just curious about any other must do tweaks. All of the jailbreak info that I found was old(iPad 1 lists) or iPhone specific.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I already was running my iPhone with jailbreak, there tons of reasons for that. I ended up doing my new iPad primarily for Pandora skip, I was just curious about any other must do tweaks. All of the jailbreak info that I found was old(iPad 1 lists) or iPhone specific.

Buddy, the list is so long for me. I only went and bought my new iPad, as soon as I new it would become jailbreakable.

My Mrs wasn't all the into Jailbreaking. Then when I showed her swipe shift selection. The jail breaker came out of her like she new all about it before. She loves her iPhone 4S even more than she already did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gvndeb60

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2