Potential Android Convert. Help Please haha?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I will be a full yr on Apple in Jan 2018. Glad I switched. My Google apps work better on iPhone. It’s crazy how much better everything I use works
At first though I wasn’t very happy with the new iOS 11 but the updates have made it much better. I am staying with Apple.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I was originally an Android user until the iPhone 4. Over the last few years I’ve gone back from time to time but always end up back with an iPhone. The back and forth always ends up costing me money so now I’ve promised myself I’m not going to switch anymore. Yeah, iPhones get “boring” to me from time to time, but I’m just never happy with the shiny, feature filled Android device in the end. After a brief adjustment period, I think you’ll be happy with the change.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That’s kinda what happens to me. I swap all the time and swear I’ll stay on Android. But each time I return to the iPhone. I’m gonna try and stay now. I finally set up family share with my wife and kids and that works nice. And. iMessage is unbeatable IMO.

Mudwommies

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
I have never tried an iphone, wary of the unknown I suppose but I have decided to purchase the 8 plus next month. Research over the last few weeks is opening up a whole new world which I am looking forward too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2