Visible user now

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I’ve always been looking for alternatives. I’ve used each of the major carriers, and Verizon is the only one I can trust with my job. As a truck driver, my phone is essential. So, thinking about switching to a cheaper MVNO, it had to be on Verizon’s network.

A few years ago, I considered Visible. After reading reviews, I decided not to switch. The lack of any priority data, and the potential to constantly be throttled was a risk I didn’t want to take.

Now, with their new Visible + plan, with 50 GB of priority data, and access to the UW network for $45 seemed like a chance I was willing to take. Even with paying an extra $5 a month for my Apple One subscription, the money saved will be handy.

One thing I’m not crazy about, and I knew it going in, is the hotspot speed. Capped at 5 Mbps. It’s not essential for me, but it would be handy. Maybe one day, they’ll up it for + subscribers. Even 10 Mbps would be enough. But, obviously not a deal breaker for me.

After a week, I’m satisfied so far. No issues. Even on LTE, SpeedTest was showing anywhere from 40-120 Mbps. UW speeds up to 850Mbps.

If anyone is thinking about moving to a cheaper alternative, check them out.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, Visible+ offers unlimited premium data on UW, which can be really useful! As for their 5 Mbps hotspot cap, that's plenty fast for 1080P content.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
I’ve ran visible side by side with my Verizon phone. I know for fact that visible has throttling. I was getting buffering on the visible. Used the Verizon and no issues.

Visible isn’t horrible, but there are differences as there should be. I’m on a family plan and if I’m going to do the high visible plan it isn’t cheaper and you get less. I can see a single plan benefiting on the higher visible plan.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77