iPhone 7 - T-Mobile where can I find?

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I have called around tmobile stores in my area and it seems each store only got 2-3 iPhone 7s since launch. What is my best bet as a Tmobile customer to walk into a store an buy an iPhone 7? The Apple store or is there other options?

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I moved from AT&T to T-Mobile recently, and it seems that AT&T stores have more stock. Also, Best Buy is no longer an option for me with T-Mobile. So again, I was just wondering if I am missing any other retailers that I can buy a iPhone 7 from. And is my best hope just going into an Apple Store and hoping they have stock. I don't want to order online and wait weeks to receive it.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
All of my local T-Mobile stores have stock of the 7's but not any pluses. You can always order from T-Mobile. Or use istocknow.com and check the apple stores in your area.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
All of my local T-Mobile stores have stock of the 7's but not any pluses. You can always order from T-Mobile. Or use istocknow.com and check the apple stores in your area.

Interesting thanks for sharing that website. That is very helpful. Have all of your local T-Mobile stores had stock all along or just as of today? I live in St. Louis and I called 6 stores in my area and they all said the same thing, that they had received 2 or 3 iPhone 7's (128GB) the day after launch day and sold them immediately. I haven't called today, so maybe they are starting to receive stock.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Interesting thanks for sharing that website. That is very helpful. Have all of your local T-Mobile stores had stock all along or just as of today? I live in St. Louis and I called 6 stores in my area and they all said the same thing, that they had received 2 or 3 iPhone 7's (128GB) the day after launch day and sold them immediately. I haven't called today, so maybe they are starting to receive stock.

Cant speak for your area but here they are getting a few in stock daily of the regular 7, no pluses

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Great site, thanks for posting.

There's hardly any 7 pluses available in Los Angeles and definitely no matte black T-Mo 128Gb ones.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Honestly I would call Tmo and order. I got my black 7 128gb from Tmo on launch day via the 12:01am call, but I ordered a rose gold 7 128gb yesterday on a different line and it is backordered until 9/27 or so. My local Tmo store never has stock and when they do it seems to always be the lowest memory model..

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Stores near me always seem to have T-Mobile models in stock. You should try to reserve one from them and pick it up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2