Zagg Glass Replacement

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So gave my son my 6+ this weekend to play some games on and after looking at it last night I ended up noticing a small crack on the corner of my Zagg Glass screen protector.

Has anyone done a replacement yet on these? If so, can I get some details?

How much does it cost? How long does it take to receive your replacement?

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering the same, because I have 2 small cracks on 2 corners of mine and I've never dropped my phone or anything.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Simply just register your product at zagg.com and order a replacement. It costs me 5.99 for shipping and handling.

They will send you a new one including a brown envelope so you can return the damaged one. If you don't send in your damaged one and they don't receive it in 60 days, they will charge you full price for the replacement. So make sure you send your old one back.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah I registered it the day I got it. My crack is small on the bottom corner and like Jaymo, I have not dropped my phone either.

Is there a limit to the amount of replacments? I mean if I get a replacement now and crack the next one can I get a replacement as well? Or do I just wait until this one gets worse before I swap it out?

Justin51

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
My glass screen protector if you look at my screen from the side eye level bows in the center anyone else's do this? I emailed them asking if it's normal they said not really and gave me to free shipping codes for my replacement and send back. That is excellent customer service they now have a customer for life!!!!

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
A few smartphones ago I made a scratch on my blackberry 9810 screen and was very annoying, so I started using ALWAYS screen protectors. Blackberry 9900, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s. 2 days ago I took off the screen protector of my iPhone 5s and I can say: it's like use another phone. I think I'll never use anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twinsity

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I had a bad iPhone 6 plus apple replaced it taking my screen protector off it cracked walked out of apple up to the zagg kiosk stand right outside the store replaced on the spot for 7 bucks in stall fee

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77