[MOD] Changed My 4S To Blue Mirror

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I think those mods are really cool! but I personally would never do them because like Georgia, I want people to know that I'm using an iPhone lol :p

d-clem

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i don't think i could do mine 4s as i love the white and at this point in time do not want to mess with anything, but i did my girlfriends iPhone 4 in pink about a month or two ago. I attached some shots of it too.

And to the guy that posted the "lot of 12 colors for $75" , those are just the back glass, not the screen and digitizer, or the home button.

excuse my dirty fingers, I'm an automotive tech and had just gotten off of work

12811cb8.jpg

ed1fbcbb.jpg

12cac424.jpg

d8307fea.jpg

d175e301.jpg

155485ab.jpg

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Very Nice looks like you did a good job and Eww Dirty fingers lol just kidding

Glad to know i am not the only mod master out there

i don't think i could do mine 4s as i love the white and at this point in time do not want to mess with anything, but i did my girlfriends iPhone 4 in pink about a month or two ago. I attached some shots of it too.

And to the guy that posted the "lot of 12 colors for $75" , those are just the back glass, not the screen and digitizer, or the home button.

Click to view quoted image

markm

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
My daughter would die for the pink one there, but I'm not ready to break into that level of mod on the brand new phone. Nice job my both you!

Rgds/Mark M.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Everyone doing these mods are seriously blowing my mind. I love seeing these posts pop up. I wanna change out my back plate. Gotta decide on what color though. ;)

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife broke her screen a couple of weeks ago so it looks like I'm about to be doing the same thing but she is wanting a like green color.

Any advice?

I used to do mods to my BlackBerrys but it's been since the Bold 9000 that I've done some taking apart.

Sent from my iPhone

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Sweet and nice new MacBook Pro in the background. :D

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Everyone doing these mods are seriously blowing my mind. I love seeing these posts pop up. I wanna change out my back plate. Gotta decide on what color though. ;)

Yes they are all over ebay just make sure you get 1 specifically for the 4s get the 1 you want use metal plastic ones a glass ones whatever you like it's really easy to change out remove 2 screws and then you slide up the back cover lift off and then put the new 1 on the same way... If you pay less than 10 dollars for it its probly a cheap piece of crap so beware make sure you get a good 1

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife broke her screen a couple of weeks ago so it looks like I'm about to be doing the same thing but she is wanting a like green color.

Any advice?

I used to do mods to my BlackBerrys but it's been since the Bold 9000 that I've done some taking apart.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm sure you can find a green set somewhere on ebay my advice get 1 from US it's faster shipping and it's Easier to return if something is wrong with it You may also want to consider having a cellphone repair shop do the work

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2