What kind of case should my dad get for his iPhone 13

Darth Vader4

Jun 1, 2022
Visit site
Hello, my dad just upgraded to the iPhone 13 from an iPhone 6s. He took advantage of the trade in promotion and gormt $400 assessed for his phone.

As for his new iPhone 13, its going to be a few days as they had to back order it-- none in stock at our verizon store. This actually gives us a few days to figure out the best kind of case for him.

His iPhone 13 he will be getting is blue, he works in a steel plant working around steel beams and running heavy machinery(forklifts, overhead cranes, steel saw, etc), so he will assuredly need a rugged case to protect it. What are some good suggestions?

I myself am a current Galaxy S22 user, but i recommended him an iPhone 13 since he is used to the ecosystem and wants a good battery.

Reactions: Annie_M

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello, my dad just upgraded to the iPhone 13 from an iPhone 6s. He took advantage of the trade in promotion and gormt $400 assessed for his phone.

As for his new iPhone 13, its going to be a few days as they had to back order it-- none in stock at our verizon store. This actually gives us a few days to figure out the best kind of case for him.

His iPhone 13 he will be getting is blue, he works in a steel plant working around steel beams and running heavy machinery(forklifts, overhead cranes, steel saw, etc), so he will assuredly need a rugged case to protect it. What are some good suggestions?

I myself am a current Galaxy S22 user, but i recommended him an iPhone 13 since he is used to the ecosystem and wants a good battery.

Hello and welcome to iMore! I really like Spigen cases. I also think the Otterbox Defender would work great, and you also might want to look at Catalyst cases.

Darth Vader4

Jun 1, 2022
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! I really like Spigen cases. I also think the Otterbox Defender would work great, and you also might want to look at Catalyst cases.

Will defeinitely give em a look. The otterboxes are pricey, but they do offer protection throughout. Thats most likely what ill recommend him to get. ~$60 but it offers both back and rear protection, something he will DEFINITELY need where he works.

Claire_Lara

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site

I use the one from Spigen cause they shout quality and protection. They have always done a good job protecting my devices!

Reactions: scott Lashville

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
You can check UAG for the most protection cases but if you or your dad aren't happy with their design language, you can check Spigen and Rhinoshield!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh