Increase video podcast playback speed

BearFace712

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but I couldn't find anything when searching the forum.

I just got the iPad 2 and I would like to be able to use it as my primary device so I don't have to lug a laptop to and from school everyday. Every lecture that we are given is recorded and put on iTunes U for us to use. It is easy enough to download the video podcasts and watch them on my iPad but I can't figure out and way to speed up the playback like I used to be able to do when watching them on QuickTime.

I have figured out how to listen to audio only lectures at 2x but I want to be able to watch the videos at 1.5 to 2 times the normal speed in order to save time while taking notes. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks!

smed12

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
AVPlayerHD

It absolutely did the trick. As a medical student, I use this to speed up lectures to double speed on my ipad and iphone. AVPlayerHD is the ipad app and AVPlayer is the iphone app. It's not free but it's cheap, I think $2.99 is all. Just drag and drop audio/video files into the application folder and you don't have to mess with conversion junk like m4a to m4b or any other time consuming bang my head against a wall apple proprietary extension crap. Thanks for following up on your own thread and posting a reply. This app has saved me hours and hours...
Thanks again for the follow up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2