Hi, wonder if anyone would be interested in developing an iOS app, or could point me into the right direction.
    Have $300 dollars to spend, maybe more if required

The idea of the app is to be able to browse a certain forum, read the posts, etc and be able to click on links to download files.

This will be private app, not released to the public but only to VIP members of the forum.

I have successfully made a android version, and pretty much I just want it to be similar

Any ideas/Help is much appreciated
    Thank you
    Rick Grimes
    12-03-2011 02:37 AM
    So you want to create Tapatalk?
    12-03-2011 11:04 AM
    In a way yes.
    12-04-2011 03:45 AM
    Good luck.

$300 doesn't buy two day's labor for one of our junior developers, and buys about a week of offshore programming labor.

Just about enough time to fully understand your requirements.

You may be able to find someone learning how to program on the iPhone who would be willing to use your project as a leaning project for under $1k, but you won't find any professional services.
    12-18-2011 12:49 AM
    We at AppStudioz have developed successfully over 300+ apps of mobile, iphone, android, iPad and blackberry. We also expertise and developed apps are in following domains: Video/Audio, Bar Code, Ad Mob/I Ad, Accelerometer, Coupons, Web apps, HTML5, Book, Educational, Address Book, Social Network, In App/Push Notification, City Guide/Compass based apps, AR, LBS, GPS, Finance/banking, Enterprise, Calendar, 2D/3D Game, Image based. If you have any app development requirement please send a private massage include your requirement.
    12-19-2011 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD