I have an iPhone 5 and have had no problems with it for over a year,, recently I purchased a ring tone an ever since when I want to download an app it asked me to log into my Apple ID which normally when I type my password in it will download straight away, now recently it had asked when downloading an app to sign in so I do so and it will come up with sign-in required an ask for my bank card details which I type in my correct detail and it won't let me sign in.....It says there there is a billing problem with a previous purchase,, please update your payment method which I have an now won't go any further than that!?.... Any help please!!?
    08-15-2014 05:41 PM
    I have an iPhone 5 and have had no problems with it for over a year,, recently I purchased a ring tone an ever since when I want to download an app it asked me to log into my Apple ID which normally when I type my password in it will download straight away, now recently it had asked when downloading an app to sign in so I do so and it will come up with sign-in required an ask for my bank card details which I type in my correct detail and it won't let me sign in.....It says there there is a billing problem with a previous purchase,, please update your payment method which I have an now won't go any further than that!?.... Any help please!!?
    Call apple support.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-15-2014 05:48 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me once with a gift card that didn't have enough remaining balance for the purchase. I had to enter another card number. You might try contacting Apple support.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-15-2014 05:59 PM
    I've seen others get that same thing. No one seems to know why. I would call iTunes or email them.
    08-15-2014 07:11 PM
    Definitely have to call Apple, I had this happen to me and someone wound up getting my CC #, the black listed it and I needed a new CC.
    08-15-2014 07:17 PM
    Also, you can make ringtones for free with iTunes. Why are you buying these anyway?
    08-15-2014 07:25 PM
    Definitely have to call Apple, I had this happen to me and someone wound up getting my CC #, the black listed it and I needed a new CC.
    Wow. Was there some sort of hack that happened or something. That seems a bit odd that iTunes would ask you for your card even after it's already attached to your iTunes account.
    08-15-2014 09:25 PM
    What I mean is that I was not able to use my CC that we as attached to my iTunes account. What happens is someone got my CC # and once that happens you can never use that CC on iTunes again. How I found out was just a fluke by attempting to purchase something in iTunes. Later that day when the bank opened they called me.
    08-15-2014 10:12 PM