Best watch band?

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I have the Sport Band currently and I really don’t like it. It starts to feel like it’s rubbing my wrist after a while due to its grippy texture. I don’t wear it too tight nor too loose so I’m looking for a better band. Anyone else feel the same way and find an alternative?

PrincessB

Trusted Member
Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes the one that come with the watch are not that great in my opinion. I have a stainless steel one and had a Nike sports one that I gave away. There’s a bunch on amazon.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I see the Nike band that’s basically Nylon and it looks to Velcro together? That seems like it may be nice. My friend said she has one to give me although I assume it’s a cheaper Amazon one but that’s okay to at least try for a bit.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I find the sport loop (the velcro one that you mention) and the woven nylon are my favorite bands. Sport loop, if you don't mind the look, is much more adjustable for size, of course.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I find the sport loop (the velcro one that you mention) and the woven nylon are my favorite bands. Sport loop, if you don't mind the look, is much more adjustable for size, of course.

I actually like how it looks and being adjustable is great. One of my biggest gripes with my stock sport band is that it’s just a smidge too tight on the 4th button while to loose on the 3rd. I can tolerate it until I wash my hands or I sweat and then I have to remove it because it starts to stick and feel like its rubbing.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I love the sport loop the best. Most comfortable for me

Sport loop is very comfy.

I ordered the Nike Sport Loop in black and it’ll be here on Wednesday. I saw Apple also has their own design but it has multi-colors, glitter like, in the band so I went Nike. I figure the design will feel better due to its fit and materials when compared to the stock Sport band.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I have four sports band and a milanese loop that my wife bought for me as an anniversary gift over two years back and has since been my primary strap for my Apple Watch.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I personally find the fluoroelastomer band the most comfortable, but I get that you have trouble finding a perfect fit. The new black stripe woven nylon looks nice imo, but as it has a hook closure you may have similar fit trouble.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just got my watch last night, and am loving it. It was a birthday present from my husband. My nephew got me the pink sand sports loop band, and I do agree that it is much more comfortable than the sport band that came on the watch!!! I'm a believer! :D

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got my watch last night, and am loving it. It was a birthday present from my husband. My nephew got me the pink sand sports loop band, and I do agree that it is much more comfortable than the sport band that came on the watch!!! I'm a believer! :D

I'm very happy to hear that, enjoy your new bands! :)

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I have been using the Nike Nylon band for a bit now and I really like it compared to the stock Sport band. I feel like $50 is a bit steep for Nylon and Velcro but that’s the standard so I paid it but at least it feels less harsh since it fixes my issue with the Sport band.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a new band from Amazon a couple of days ago and it came yesterday. It's a "BEA FASHION For Apple Watch Band 42mm Midnight BlueSoft Breathable Woven Nylon Replacement Sport Loop Band for Apple Watch Series 3 Series 2 Series 1" I paid $12.99 for it, and it's awesome.
midnight blue.jpg

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Stock Black Sport Band on SB SS 42MM
I have a few other Sport bands from Apple but color depicts which one I wear that day.

I have a few Sport loops that I like the feel but at times they just done look right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2