Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

potend

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello Guys!
I am newbie from uk! Happy and excited to be here!!Hope i will stay and enjoy here for a long time!
I just want to say hello to all members of this community!Thanks!!

spepi1969

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Newbie here. Faithful Android user for last 3 years. On a trial with iPhone5 for work. Not sure how long I'll be here unless convinced iOS is better than Android

johnnythefox70

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, First time and newbie on the forum. Just got my first iphone a couple of weeks ago came to this forum to learn and hopefully one day advise others!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all, First time and newbie on the forum. Just got my first iphone a couple of weeks ago came to this forum to learn and hopefully one day advise others!

Yester145

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Howdy, my name is Bill and I'm an old fart:)
I have an iMac, iPad 2 and an iPhone 5. Love them all!
I hope to learn a lot here...looks like a great community..
I used to belong to Crackberry.com when I was working (had a BB then...but slowly converted everyone in my company to iPhones.)
Thanks for having me here:)

brunok8

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil.

I'm searching some games and tips for my iPhone4.

I count on your cooperation! =D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks, my name is Rich. Just posting this as a test, please feel free to ignore it. :) (I'm having passport issues)

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Just joined the forum couple minutes ago.
Name's dave from jakarta, indonesia. I love coffee and my iphone.
Thanks for having me:)

dinaputri91

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
My Name is Andiena, i live on bali island, indonesia, I'm working, and I love gadget...
I have been joined on crackberry before, my first phone after moving out from nokia was Blackberry so i joined since 2008 on CB,
Last 2 year I got My First iphone 3GS, And i started to sign up here but unfortunately because I'm busy with Thesis and working i forgot with my old username and password, so here i am now with new username... :)
Nice to meet you all:D

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

Greetings from NYC Metro area!! found this site when I finally broke down and bought the Tapatalk app. Having a lot of fun with the site and the Tapatalk app as well.

Happy Holidays to all!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time Apple user, and I love iDevices. I am trying to get the money together so that I can buy an iPhone again, but I own a MacBook Pro from which I type this post.

Princess Diva

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello, my name Shampree and I am brand new to the Apple world. However, ever since I purchased my Ipad 2, I have been enjoying it and everything about it. Nice meeting all of you!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys... I've been here a while, but not in the OT. I came from Crackberry (had a Blackberry since I was a freshman in high school... until now!) Got the iPhone5 when it released this past year. Loving it so far! [I've always had apple products - MacBookPro laptops and iMac desktops, iPad, and the iPod Touch since its release].

But, this is the OT, so other than coming here regarding my iOS devices, I'm an avid car enthusiast, martial artist and amateur photographer. I played water polo and swam all through high school, and continue with my martial arts and swimming club in college. From Los Angeles, but currently go to school in Baltimore.

Miss_iphone

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
hellow...
I am Andiena, I'm from Bali..
I like to meet new friends,
I had iphone 4 before and now i am going with my 32 White Iphone 5.. I love apple..
they Help me alot to organise my work, study, and Also entertains me..

I hope i could meet new friends and learn more about iphone and apple..

see you all

BuckRogers86

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Yo what up iMore. My name is Buck. I'm new to the world of technology but it inspired me to start my own Youtube Channel and sharing my learning with the online communities. I'm yet to get my first mac computer but I'm saving. Love this forum. Woo!

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys , My Name is Amro , I'm from Jeddah , Saudi Arabia & I'm collage student . I go by the name of IceDree , You can find me on most of Mobile Nations websites :) (Also Twitter & Insatagram)
I love Cars & like most of you I'm a Tech Junkie .
I'm a former iOS owner (I had a 16GB 1st Gen. iPod Touch , came with iPhone OS 1.2.1 , updated it to iOS 3.1 & then JailBroke it & used it for 4 years ... until my kid brother broke it) , I decided to be more active in iMore , Android Central & WP Central Forums !

I read the iMore blog most of times & I would like to Thank Rene & the Guys here for doing such a great job !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost