Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
We are Just a Dream, and we are a team of developers that tries to build beautiful iOS apps. We 've just released our first app and are pretty excited :D

Don't know what else to say, see you around!

MichiganKid

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Whats up everyone? I just joined this forum today so I figured and introduction was in order. Look forward to interacting with everyone. Merry Christmas!

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brad and I am on my first iPhone 4s and am loving it a lot! feel free to follow me on twitter and on Google +!

JRDroid

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Wanting to say Hello! I'm newish to iOS. First experience was on my wife's iPad 2 I got her launch week. I got an iPod Toch on Black Friday, and picked up an iPhone 4 yesterday.

I have spent the previous year on Windows Phone (a platform I absolutely love and adore that is lacking excellent hardware at the moment), and the year before that was the year from hell (aka the year I spent trying to convince myself I loved my Android phones). I bought an used iPhone 4 off contract for two reasons: 1. I want to give iOS a try as a daily driver since I have tried the two other platforms with any sort of potential. 2. I couldn't lock myself into contract for 2 years on a sub-4", non LTE phone at this point when LTE is starting to take off. Anyway, if my iPhone 4 knocks my socks off, and the next iPhone has LTE and a 4"+ screen I may become a permanent resident of iOS nation, if not I will be venturing back to Windows Phone land this Summer/Fall when Microsoft ups the screen res on their platform from 480x800 to something respectable (since LTE is coming in the next two or three months via Nokia and HTC)

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Retired from paying job but can't give up my love for technology. I have moved from a BlackBerry and Windows pc to a Macbook Pro, iPhone 4S and iPad 2 all in the last 6 months. We travel and I take all of this as well as a MiFi device and a couple of cameras. When we stop for the night I'm always lurking around finding something unusual to photograph at the campground we stop at. My goal is to write a book with photographs of our adventures and how I used my devices on the road. BTW the camera on my iPhone takes much better pictures than either of my digital cameras.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. Ive been around for almost 2 months now. My name is Aaron. Recently I have become an Apple convert/fanboy/whathaveyou - LOL.

My current Apple products in my home are:

1. 2nd Generation iPod Touch
2. 2010 Mac Mini (w/OSX 10.7.2 Lion)
3. iPad 2
4. iPhone 4
5. iPhone 4S

Looks like Im gonna be around here as often as I can. Cant believe how Ive lasted the last 5 years without an iPhone. And Ive gone thru tons of cell phones from the free "featured phones" to other "smartphones" that werent so smart.

DonJoseofOrange

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! New to Iphone but not Apple! I have a black 16GB 4s and a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009). Loving what these devices have done to my life and work life! Hope to find many new ideas, tips and tricks on here with you all!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Don. I'm glad you're finding your iPhone 4S enjoyable. I, too, have an iPhone 4S as well as an iPad 2 and a MacBook (early 2009). I had an iPhone 3G in 2008, but it's somewhere at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Charleston, SC. I was a big time Blackberry fan at that time so I didn't miss it. Anyway, I'm very pleased with my Apple products and I'm glad you are, too. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening, sir.

Just Me, D

MM13

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. Im proud to say that I ordered a white iphone 4s yesterday on the apple website. Im so excited to have it. i currently own a blackberry curve 8530 and i have so many problems with i that i decided to buy an iphone. Im not new to apple but i've never owned an iphone before. I bet the weekend will go by slow just to make me be impatient lol. :p

so a little about myself; im a 20 years old college student who lives in ontario. Im in college for Veterinary Technology Wildlife Rehabilitation and this is my first year.

oh and please ignore any grammar mistakes lol. im french
so yeah this is my little intro :)

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, i just made a big jump from bb to iphone , i am new to iphone , now i ve own an iphone4 love the device , its an amazing phone I ve found everything new on my phine everyday , love an app, I think I will never go back to bb , exciting about ipad3 and iphone5 :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'll be around. Thanks for giving us a place to kick it and talk about the some of the greatest gadgets ever developed.:D

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
hello lisa :) nice to meet you welcome here..

Just got The thread, would like to Introduction My self, :) Had My first Iphone last 3 month, Iphone 4, :) signed up Here to learned more about apple, :) Live in bali,Indonesia..
so far I love my ipad 1 dan Iphone 4.. :) They both entertain my day and very usefull for my college activities.. :)
:D
Nice to meet you all.. :)

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Lurking for awhile but finally getting around to posting.

Current phone: Stock, 64GB Black 4S, pre-ordered, had it since delivery Friday back in October. Not one single problem. LOVE IT!

Previous iPhones: Original iPhone bought Dec of 2007. Still have it in a box somewhere. Also ran a 16GB 3G for awhile, but I sold that on Gazelle after the 4S came in. Somehow I skipped getting the 3GS entirely.

My entire computing environment at the moment consists of:

1. The 4S

2. A new Acer laptop running Windows 7. LOVE the Acer.

3. A 750GB Western Digital external drive.

4. An iPod Classic w/80Gig drive, bought new in 2007 I think. Still going strong. All of my music lives on it in addition to the Acer. Nowadays I mainly use this guy to crank the tunes on the home stereo system (Sony 600W Amp into a mixture of Cerwin Vega bookshelf speakers and a couple Mirages, and a subwoofer). I used to bring it with me on flights & stuff, but with 64Gig on the iPhone now, I keep a decent size chunk of my library on there for travel.

That's it.

I plan on picking up another cheap Acer laptop & putting Linux Mint on it (I'm a Unix Admin).

Still haven't pulled the trigger on a Macbook. It's inevitable though. Just have to make my cheap ass drop the coin somehow.

jeremylobaugh

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but not to Apple products or forums in general

I recently upgraded my phone, I went from an HTC EVO to an iPhone 4S(Black 16GB) and so far I'm loving it!

Our current Apple Lineup:

iPhone 4S (16GB White) - Wife
iPhone 4S (16GB Black) - Me
iPod Touch 4th gen (8GB White) - 7yr old son
iPod Touch 3rd gen (32GB Black) - Me
iPod Touch 2nd gen (8GB Black) - 4 yr old son/Wife
17" G5 iMac - Me
1st gen MacBook (early 2007)- Me

I am definitely a geek, don't get into developing too much, but I'm a fiend for hardware! I am employed in an engineering capacity and work for one of the 'big 3' wireless carriers in the US. I look forward to learning and contributing here for the foreseeable future, as I have a feeling I may be married to Apple at this point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77