Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello my name is Jakeless....
I got turned on to Apple in '09. Friend of mine showed me the light so to speak and once i tasted the kool-aid, i was hooked!!!
My house is full of Apple gear (iMac, Macbook Pro,iPod Nano 2nd Gen [wife's, she was in apple b4 me] iPod touch 2nd & 4th gen, just missing that iPhone & iPad ;)
Glad to be a part of what i hear from iphone & ipad live, to be an awesome community of Apple-freaks. :)

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered a 32GB 4S. This will be my first non blackberry in almost 6 years. iOS5 got the updates I have been waiting for.

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My names Rob. I am a die hard Palm Pre fan, and I miss web OS. I have an EVO 3d, but now that the iPhone is coming to Sprint, I'm a converter. Very excited to get the iPhone 4s.
I'm new to doing forums, and I hope to make plenty friends, and learn everything you guys can share with me.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
New member here, coming from the land of webOS. Just call me ThisIsSparta!

Like Rob above me, I'm also a Palm Pre / webOS die hard, but with HP's recent decision to abandon webOS, and my desire for a new smartphone, I plan to pick up the iPhone 4s within the next month or two. Looking forward to learning about all the ins & outs of iOS, and being apart of the iOS community here at TiPb.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Like many here, he free iPhone contestr brought be to the forums (great idea!) but I am really enjoying the exprience and the people here.

My name is Dave, marreid father of two and live in Austin. Moved here from the Bay Area about three years ago. I am a former Apple employee and long time Apple user and fan.

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
hello everybody..
Going to introduce My Self, I'm Andiena, Just In Short Name call Me Dina.. I am Student of Management, and I love Reading News About Gadget,
I Have been Using Blackberry Since 2 Year a go, and Iphone is Still being my Dream since Primary School :) but Just Now I have My Iphone 4, I really Love it.. and Start to Leave My Blackberry 9780...

Really Enjoy To be a part Of this Forum, Hope i can Stay Here, learn about Everything to Improve My Knowladge.. :)

Nice tO meet You all.. :D:D

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, everyone. Although I'm no newb to iOS or TiPB (I have tow other accounts that I can't remember at the moment), I've never introduced myself, let alone be an active member of the site. However, as of yesterday, I upgraded to the iPhone 4S, and it will be my main line. (I'll still have a BlackBerry 9900.) Past iOS devices include an iPod touch, iPhone 3GS. Currently, I also have an iPad 2.

I plan to be just as active a member here as I am on CrackBerry.com. Granted, school gets in the way of that...

Miscellaneous: I'm a law student. I'm seen as a gadgets guru, which only means I google way better than others. I own a mbp. Oh, and I'm cooler than anti-freeze. :cool:

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
hai Nice to meet you
Hopefully i Can be your friend.. :)

Hey there, everyone. Although I'm no newb to iOS or TiPB (I have tow other accounts that I can't remember at the moment), I've never introduced myself, let alone be an active member of the site. However, as of yesterday, I upgraded to the iPhone 4S, and it will be my main line. (I'll still have a BlackBerry 9900.) Past iOS devices include an iPod touch, iPhone 3GS. Currently, I also have an iPad 2.

I plan to be just as active a member here as I am on CrackBerry.com. Granted, school gets in the way of that...

Miscellaneous: I'm a law student. I'm seen as a gadgets guru, which only means I google way better than others. I own a mbp. Oh, and I'm cooler than anti-freeze. :cool:

aijis

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

We are a small indie game development company - Aijis Entertainment.

We have one of our game in Appstore. Our second game "Ant defense" came live on 13th oct.

It's nice to be here on Tipb.

Thank you! :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Morning everyone. As you can tell from my username, my name is Laura and I'm new to the world of iPhones. I've had a BlackBerry for a number of years and was a diehard Berry fan until a friend of mine got an iPhone. He came from a Jitterbug phone and let's just say he's technologically helpless so I helped him set his iPhone up and I fell in love. It's a fluid, solid device which are two words I can not use to describe my BlackBerry. Currently, my iPhone is on back order with Verizon, but I was told I'd have it by the 29th and I can't wait.

I live in Arkansas, unmarried and no kids. I love swimming, hockey and horseback riding. I have 5 horses, plus cats and dogs. I'm a medical coder for a children's hospital.

Look forward to reading all the posts here and enjoying my iPhone4s. :)

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks.

Crackberry member here. In the process of moving from my BB9650 to the (older...I know) iPhone 4. Between my last VZW NE2 and an additional discount I am trying to negotiate, I hope to have a 4 ordered in the next week.

Can't wait to add/contribute to this site. And I look forward to learning from you all!!!

Terradactyl

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! I just got a iphone 4S. I have had a ipad 2 for a little while and trying to learn about apple products after having blackberry for a long time. I am a longtime lurker for the crackberry forums and just wandered over here. :) I'm a full time firefighter/paramedic and live in Akron, Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup