How can I email a WhatsApp chat with a contact that no longer has WhatsApp?

SofiPipa

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
It seems like because the number of this specific contact is no longer linked to a WhatsApp account I cannot use the email chat option that is available for every other contact on my list. Is there another way to access a file with the chat history with this person?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Email the person screenshots of the chat conversation. If you can't email that person, send the screenshot via the normal SMS/MMS method.

SofiPipa

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Email the person screenshots of the chat conversation. If you can't email that person, send the screenshot via the normal SMS/MMS method.

Thanks Just_Me_D, that will be our back up plan, however we have about a year's worth of WhatsApp chat and it will take a fair while to screenshot it all. Just wondering we can somehow speed up the process.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Just_Me_D, that will be our back up plan, however we have about a year's worth of WhatsApp chat and it will take a fair while to screenshot it all. Just wondering we can somehow speed up the process.

If screenshot is the only way, connect your whatsapp to whatsapp web, which would basically mirror your phone's whatsapp on your computer. Screenshot'ing would be simpler from your computer or maybe you can do a select all, copy and paste in a notepad document or something similar.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2