I was with verizon and had UDP but I gave it up to go with sprint. Sprint coverage has been good where I live and work etc but their customer service and in store reps are atrocious!! When I had verizon they were good coverage wise but their in store reps were pushy to say the least. My brother offered to give me one of his UDP lines with verizon but I don't believe I need UDP. I average maybe 4 gbs per month. Any thoughts? I don't want my brothers UDP line to go to waste also thanks everyone! I love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-06-2014 10:34 PM
    If sprint is still unlimited data then stay
    11-06-2014 10:46 PM
    It's unlimited but I can't take unlimited more times trying to deal with their in store or on the phone reps especially for tech support. Idk.
    11-07-2014 12:14 AM
    There are perks to all the carriers. Verizon and AT&T are going to give you a more consistent experience in terms of service and data speeds. Sprint has unlimited data, but their coverage is spotty at best in terms of data. Denver just for LTE this year after a few years of them promising it here. T-mobile is... well... t-mobile. No contracts and some really nice data speeds. But their customer service is just crap IMO. Ive been with Verizon for a long time now. Went to T-mobile for about 6 months when they started the ETF payoff thing, went back to Verizon purely based on customer service. Id rather pay more a month and get good customer service when I need it.

If I were you, I would stick with Verizon. Regardless of what they say, Sprint is really going downhill. They are destined to drop to the 4th largest carrier in the US. They will eventually be sold and then who knows what will happen. I suspect T-mobile will sell at some point too when they get a good offer.
    Closingracer likes this.
    11-10-2014 06:54 PM
    I'm not sure why you care much about customer service or in store reps. I don't deal with in store reps much except to buy a new iphone at launch. And I never had to call verizon. I can't imagine why I would unless my bill was wrong.

That said if you're going to switch back, if you can get an unlimited verizon plan, then that is what I'd do. Data is only increasing in usage and this is where Verizon makes their money. Netflix, for example, is 1080p on an iphone plus. That's 3gbs per hour. 4k video is 7gbs per hour if we ever get to streaming that.
    11-14-2014 08:10 AM
    It's unlimited but I can't take unlimited more times trying to deal with their in store or on the phone reps especially for tech support. Idk.
    Do you have an Apple Store near you? I have Sprint, but I don't let them touch my iPhone. If I have any problems, I let Apple fix them.
    11-14-2014 08:33 AM
    There are perks to all the carriers. Verizon and AT&T are going to give you a more consistent experience in terms of service and data speeds. Sprint has unlimited data, but their coverage is spotty at best in terms of data. Denver just for LTE this year after a few years of them promising it here. T-mobile is... well... t-mobile. No contracts and some really nice data speeds. But their customer service is just crap IMO. Ive been with Verizon for a long time now. Went to T-mobile for about 6 months when they started the ETF payoff thing, went back to Verizon purely based on customer service. Id rather pay more a month and get good customer service when I need it.

If I were you, I would stick with Verizon. Regardless of what they say, Sprint is really going downhill. They are destined to drop to the 4th largest carrier in the US. They will eventually be sold and then who knows what will happen. I suspect T-mobile will sell at some point too when they get a good offer.
    Aren't they already #4? I had the impression that T-Mobile was already better than Sprint.

12-01-2014 03:45 AM
    Aren't they already #4? I had the impression that T-Mobile was already better than Sprint.

Last I saw, Sprint was trending downward and T-mobile was trending upwards, but those lines hadn't crossed yet. Only a matter of time unless T-mobile does something really stupid!
    12-01-2014 11:03 AM

We are. Lol
    12-01-2014 11:12 AM

It's good to see other people have issues with their customer service ....everybody seems to praise theirs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-20-2015 06:14 PM
    Sprint is Horrible. I have at$t now and like them. I may give Verizon a try in the future.
    04-23-2015 12:35 PM
    Sprint is Horrible. I have at$t now and like them. I may give Verizon a try in the future.
    Thinking about doing the same with the 6S /6S+ and going to Verizon from Aye Tee an Tee
    05-17-2015 10:35 PM
    I was with verizon and had UDP but I gave it up to go with sprint. Sprint coverage has been good where I live and work etc but their customer service and in store reps are atrocious!! When I had verizon they were good coverage wise but their in store reps were pushy to say the least.
    The lesson here: never go to the store and talk with the reps. Never.
    08-12-2015 01:35 PM