Facebook Notification sound anyone?

iVader

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to 6.1 and still no sound when FB notifications arrive. It's VERY annoying! I hopped that it would be fixed in 6.1. And it's not on FB to blame - android app is working.
How is yours?

1962Mets

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I saw a post this morning on the Apple forums that someone upgraded to 6.1 and the FB sounds began to work.

I will try to upgrade when I am at home, since my phone is telling me it has to be on WiFi, and I can't do that here at my office.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw a post this morning on the Apple forums that someone upgraded to 6.1 and the FB sounds began to work.

I will try to upgrade when I am at home, since my phone is telling me it has to be on WiFi, and I can't do that here at my office.

Are you sure it says you HAVE to be on WiFi? Usually that pop up is just a notice that being on WiFi is better for your battery, and that you shouldn't do the over-the-air update if you're low on power.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure it says you HAVE to be on WiFi? Usually that pop up is just a notice that being on WiFi is better for your battery, and that you shouldn't do the over-the-air update if you're low on power.

Yeah you have to be on wifi b/c the OTA update is larger than the download limit Apple has in place for mobile data.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77