Is this a 13 Pro Max sound bug or is it me?

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
When selecting a ring tone or notification tone from the available list, I press on it to hear it and then decide whether to use that particular sound. When pressing through the list to hear what they sound like, they're pretty loud. When I actually choose one to use and then I get a call, email, text or whatever, they're nowhere near as loud. All volume controls are at max and the 'Attention Aware Feature' is disabled, and I've done a clean install twice to no avail.

Is this the same on all iPhone 13's? Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just me?

Simply put, the ringer and notification volume is just not loud enough for me. This is the second 13pm I've noticed this with after initially sending my first one back thinking it's a fault.

Looks like I'll have to dig out my Pixel 5a again after I retired it, and came back to Apple. You can here that old boy a mile away!

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Re: 13pm sound bug or is it me?

There is only one volume control for the ringer and alerts and that is under Sounds. Are you sure you haven’t toggled on “Control with Buttons” because that can vary according to how you adjust other sounds?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2