Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtbcrh

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
IPhone 4s, no disappointment

My first Apple device was the Mac+ (1984) & have never been disappointed with every Apple product purchased since.:). Excited to get my hands on the 4s!

theArchitek

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been coming to this site for years and I have finally created an account....I am ready for the new iphone, Anyone else still rocking the throwback iphone?

mjdenes

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Iphone 4S

RIP Steve Jobs

What an icon and he will be dearly missed. The iPhone 4S is an awesome addition to his unbelievable technology devices. I have been a very loyal fan for all apple products. I have NEVER owned a PC > only apple computers starting with a Apple / Macintosh Computer in the early 1980's. Looking forward to updating my iPhone 4 to the new iPhone 4S in the honor and memory of STEVE JOBS! :p:eek::cool::eek:

May 29, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S!

To have this fun is to have life. Although I'm not really sure what else I should put here, soooo yeah. A nice new iPhone 4 case would be cool too though! :)

RIP Steve Jobs

jonpferreira

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE PICK ME! I was thinking of ordering a 4S and then my son lost my phone!!! I needed a new phone anyway but now I'm out of a phone!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME!!! Rest in peace Steve. You will be missed!

CamKrohn

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4S

Not sure why everyone is hatin on the iPhone 4S thing is still gonna kick ass and that camera? DAMN im excited for that im just gonna tell siri "go take pictures" and there gonna be awesome :)

Reactions: =:.Epic.:=

=:.Epic.:=

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Will always remeber the coolest Inventore (Steve Jobs) !!

This is cool contest, but i dont think ill win anything cause i probably wont be online much. I kinda just wanted to thank Steve Jobs, who co founded Apple, died Wednesday. He was 56. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for his pass, and that i think he was the coolest Tech Inventor. Everyone knows he made the coolest inventions. And in return for his invention he gave for us, my parents,siblings and I will all try to buy our selves each, the new Iphone and a Ipad. Wish me luck that i don't get fired from work! cause if not , there wouldnt be no iphone for me :( and come on , every teenager wants a phone right :) :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll