• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
the day i got my first iphone that day steve jobs change my life and the life of many people thanks steve for sharing the wonderfull world of mac with us :):)

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love my Iphone 4!! I would love to win the new one for my wife. Love what Steve Jobs created. He will be missed by the entire apple community.

merkdevine

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
I have a black iPhone 4 and need that white iPhone 4s to match my iPad 2 also I will use siri to rain fire in computer voice down on anyone I hear referring to it as the iPhone 4g:D

blacjac2k

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4S

Steve Jobs changed the way mobile phones are and how they are operated today. From the first iPhone to the iPhone 4. The reason why there are touch screen phones today is because of the iPhone, which revolutionized the mobile phone game. We basically have computers in our hands as we go through our daily lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guideontheside