• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyhermit

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to TiPb for running this contest. I must admit that I am reacting to the new iPhone 4S announcement with a heavy heart and mixed emotions. The world had lost a great innovator, and Apple will never be the same without Steve. :(

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is by far the best Iphone internet community on the net. I can't go a day without getting on here and either reading/posting in the forums or reviews. And your logo is cool enough looking to be on lockscreen.

curiousgeorge78

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Iphone 4S rocks!

I cant wait to get my hands on the Iphone 4S. The software looks smooth and super fast and IOS 5 has alot of the things i've been waiting for. Might not need to jailbreak my Iphone 4S. Now, if I could just win this contest. :D

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
First and foremost, may God bless the Jobs family! Steve Jobs was such an amazing, innovative, passionate man and he always put a smile on my face when I watched his Keynote's! I am an Apple Fan forever because of him and his passion for Apple!

Secondly, I'd love to win an iPhone4S, I think it looks amazing! :)

Thanks for the contest!
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guideontheside