Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I hate to sound so ridiculously fan mannish but I simply cannot WAIT to get my iPhone. I was NEVER this excited about Android. Closest thing was WebOS and they lost me when I went to Sprint. White iPhone 4S BAYBAY!!!!!!!

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:( I guess I didn't even win a case. No notifications here and nothing in my email either. I stayed up as long as I could (stupid work ;)) but did meet some cool people on chat. I was so hoping that somehow I could win the phone for my son, or at least have a good start on accessories. Thanks again to everyone who put up with my questions. I had so much fun talking to you all and really learned a lot. :)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I figured it was between me and you ;) I joined the podcast but they had technical difficulties. I stayed on for over two hours. I guess the winners were pm'd or emailed. I haven't seen a winners list. I am sorry you didn't win :(

Yeah, I don't understand since the guy who won go like 60 posts.... Haha, but I'm sorry too, :(

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you 2 are being really rude. It sucks not to win but no need to bash who did. They said the initial winners were going to be picked at random and out of those people the person with the best posts would win the phone. They could have used a random generator to pick the winners initally and out of those people DARK_BLU by far was the most active out of who won the cases. CarrieMK I am not trying to sound harsh but 99% of your posts have been with the statement somewhere in it that you can't afford to buy your son the phone and just because you post it 100 times doesn't mean you should win above anyone else. Zackawee27 I am sure if you had been selected initially you would have won, many of your posts have been helpful but there is no need to act like a child about it.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I also asked a lot of questions about the cloud,data storage, transfer of apps between devices, comparison between Android and iOS, how jailbreaking compares to rooting an Android. I also contributed to carrier service conversations and asked about accessories. You or anyone can check my post history. I tried to learn as much as I could. Yes, I did talk a lot about winning it for my son, but my posts all contributed to the discussion thread. It may seem stupid but I at least thought I had a chance. It is natural to be disappointed.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I also asked a lot of questions about the cloud,data storage, transfer of apps between devices, comparison between Android and iOS, how jailbreaking compares to rooting an Android. I also contributed to carrier service conversations and asked about accessories. You or anyone can check my post history. I tried to learn as much as I could. Yes, I did talk a lot about winning it for my son, but my posts all contributed to the discussion thread. It may seem stupid but I at least thought I had a chance. It is natural to be disappointed.

Yes it is natural to be disappointed but what I don't think is natural is from adults to act like poor sports because they didn't win a contest that is selected at random to begin with and it clearly says that on the very first post in this thread.

I didn't say you didn't participate but almost every post you made no matter what the subject you included that you wanted to get your son the phone because he would love it and does well in school and even though you couldn't afford it you were trying to find a way to get it. If you said it a couple of times that is one thing but I think it's quite obvious you wanted it known. Your post count is not THAT much higher than the winner so I don't know why you'd be that against them winning in the first place. I think people should just be gracious losers or keep it to themselves :) Good luck with getting your son a phone, I hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ame and count123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2