Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

immawaniac

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks TIPB for the contest. I've been an Apple fan boy since forever, but could never afford most of their products. It would definitely be awesome to win the new Iphone.

?The products suck! There?s no sex in them anymore!? ? Steve Jobs, from a Business Week interview 1997. Well he definitely changed that! Rest in peace, we'll try to carry your spirit on!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello.

First post here on this forum.

We are long time BlackBerry users, and currently all our devices are Apple except for our phones. It's just something about a physical keyboard and definitely not a BBM thing. We don't even use it! Sadly, we don't even use the browser on the BB. We carry iPads around for that with separate mifi hotspot devices. Lots of stuff to lug around.

The other thing that has held us back from getting iPhones is that we are long-time T-Mobile customers with a lot of time left on our current contracts. Very happy with the service. But apparently T-Mo is the *only* carrier not offering the iPhone. At all.

So, winning this contest would persuade us to make the jump to a new carrier. :p Thanks for the opportunity.

daphil01

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am not happy with the new features since I was excited about a completely new looking phone, however we have delayed updating our phone for 4 months waiting on this so I have to do it so my wife can have a viable phone finally. Frustrating, with a little bit of excitement I guess.

Dwayne

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Win one or buy one either way I am in, funny how in just 6 months of using an apple product I have become so hooked... Damn products that "just work" and are reliable anyways!

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Apparently many people do not know the meaning of the phrase "quality posts" (or whatever phrase Rene used).

One sentence is not a quality post. A quality post add something to the discussion.

Some good rules of thumb:

1) If it takes you less than a minute to hit the reply button, think about what you want to say, and post it...it is not a quality post.

2) If your sig line is longer than the post...it is not a quality post.

3) If you are get a message about minimum time between posts....it is not a quality post.

4) If you have to wonder if it is a quality post....it is not a quality post.

(edit: and yes, I know this thread is just for the people to enter...but if you are one of the ten here, and have crap posts elsewhere...you won't win!)

Chris

Last edited:

jivs_x

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I switched from BB to iPhone when iPhone 4 came out, and i never really appreciated the simplicity of the phone and how you don't need complicated features to simplify your life. Now i do, though i wouldn't buy the 4s because i want a total redesign to be excited about a new iPhone but it would be super nice to win a white 4s :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh