• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebbusbin

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
the future of my fav tech company

RIP Steve jobs the worry i have is what future tech will we miss out on because of the way steve jobs was, how many iPads prototypes were there before he was happy with the iPad we know and love today, will the same standards be kept or will good enough products be kept, i hope the people and system that steve jobs implemented before he left will keep the apple that we have come to know the same great one, RIP STEVE JOBS YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!

Geezy1977

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Steve, you've given us the greatest thing anyone could ever give
humanity... the belief in knowing that anyone can break free from a
society with borders, a society entrapped in its own thoughts and
beliefs. You've taught us we no longer need to follow we need to lead,
inspire, innovate, believe that we can make a difference, we can
dream, and are only limited by our own drive to succeed.

Steve, you will be missed by many and cherished by millions as your
soul lives on in what you've left us, Apple.

Thank-You & God bless.

Schuthrax

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I never thought...

I would really feel anything other than, "Gee, that's sad" at Steve's death, but looking back on how truly groundbreaking a lot of what he's done and how it has affected me, also reading a lot of things people have said have made me feel actually kind of sad. I think I will miss him.

What I really feel is sad is that a lot of people are writing their missives "To Steve" when it is too late. They should have sent those things to him while he was still alive. It almost makes me think that I should attempt to send something to say to, like, Bill Gates or something.

curtisclone

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4S

Signed up to TiPb for this :) I have been a loyal webOS fan since my first smartphone, but iOS finally looks appealing to me with the new iOS 5 update that I think I'm ready for the big switch, and Siri looks great! The new notifications that won't interrupt is a great idea and I'm glad that Apple is finally using them! I'm psyched for the speediness of a dual processor in my phone! I've always been a fan of how fast the iphone and all apple products have been, but now I just can't wait to get my hands on an iphone. I hope to find more about iOS, tips, features, tricks, etc. going through the forums here at TiPb! Thanks in advance for all the help getting accustom to iOS! TTYL!

~CurtisClone

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
tipb rocks!!

No other site can compare to tipb when it comes to anything iOS related! RIP Steve Jobs, because of you we are able to enjoy these awesome devices! You will always be remembered as one of the greatest innovator!!

reyrey127

May 7, 2009
Visit site
woo hoo.... if i win, i am totally upgrading my 3gs to iphone 4s.

if i don't i might need to pick up a few more side jobs to afford it...

oh well... lets pray i can win this thing....

good luck all.... and RIP SJ...

Andrew Flores

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
mmmm i love me some iPhone 4S! ;) and besides my birthday is on October 16th...... it would be great if the TIPB crew picked me! it would be my 18th birthday and id be the happiest kid alive! :D

charlestonsc

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I really want to get an iPhone 4S, especially since it was the last one produced before Steve's passing. I truly believe that he will be remembered as the biggest icon of our lifetimes. I hope you are at peace now Steve.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been meaning to read the forums more lately - nothing like the chance to win a new 4s for a little motivation. :D

Thanks for all of the reviews, podcasts, and promotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza