Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone 6s would genuinely be a God-send right now.

It would also mean I can finally use my iWatch as my iphone 4 won't pair with my iWatch as it's incompatible and can't update to the IOS version required. I would really love to be able to use that at last.

Hope springs eternal :gold-star:

zennature

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I would love to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus. I've been holding off until the iPhone 7 is released, but I'd love to get accostumed to the force touch feature! :)

ichibanrei

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I currently use a Nexus 6, but I love my iPad mini 2. I think an iPhone 6s wouldn't be too much of an adjustment and maybe I'll like having a smaller phone again.
So yea, I'd love to win the iPhone 6s!

TheIvanovization

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I really, really, REALLY want win this contest. Now, I've a iPhone 4 with 8gb and is very sad can't download anything and haven't siri and iOS 9. I wish that on this eve to win the iPhone 6s 📱. Happy New Year 🎉.

hannahayek

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6S please! I'm in desperate need for a new phone and the iPhone 6S is the best iPhone so far, mostly in matters of specs but size too. Also, 3D Touch is something to look forward to.

kei ko

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
iPad Air 2! Because I've never owned an ipad before. I'd love to try some of the cool music making apps available.
Thanks for running this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966